WHY DO A HOME INSPECTION?
The Best Choice for Home Inspection Services
By using Tri State Inspection, you benefit from experienced inspectors that deliver reports that meet or exceed the state standards. Our inspectors are bound to a strict code of ethics, this ensures quality service while providing important protections. For example, our inspectors must:
- Work Exclusively for the Customer
- Follow Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice
- Comply with all State Requirements
Our inspectors are trained to be familiar with a wide variety of situations. We believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector.
Experienced Inspection Services
I inspected aircraft in the Air Force for 20 years, owned a home repair/remodeling business, and attended the top National Home Inspection School in the country. My background in the inspection and home repair field ensures your inspection is accomplished to the highest standard.
QUESTIONS TO ASK ALL INSPECTORS
- What is your background?
- Did you attend a home inspection school? (In Residence or Correspondence)
- Are you registered with the State of North Dakota?
- Do you inspect full time or part time?
- What kind of report do you provide?
OUR ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS
- 40 years as an Inspector, 20 as a Home Inspector. Completed 11,000 inspections.
- I attended the in residence American Home Inspectors Training Institute at Waukesha WI.
- I am registered with the State of North Dakota. Tri State Inspection was the lead company to get Inspection Standards for all Inspectors in North Dakota.
- Tri State Inspection is a full time company.
- We provide a detailed on-site computer generated report. The report is printed and delivered at the end of the inspection. An emailed report with pictures will be included.